Rainbow Bridge, a center that came into existence in the year 2012, is based on the educational philosophy of Rudolf Steiner, an Austrian philosopher and the founder of Anthroposophy.
Our approach towards children is that of reverence and warmth – children are tender beings; they sponge up everything around themselves – the good and the bad – with equal fervor. The mantle, heavy as it may be, lies on us to guide them into the brighter light and mentor them into the curriculum of life.
We work together, along with parents, to deepen our understanding of the young child and truthfully work towards creating an environment both at home and school to nourish and protect the very essence of “CHILDHOOD,” which is the true Being of an ‘Individual’.
We are part of a larger community of individuals, groups and associations, both nationally and internationally who are working with this philosophy of Waldorf Early Childhood Education of Rudolf Steiner.
Preeti MisraFounder, Trainer and overall Administrator at Rainbow Bridge
Aparna KapoorPlaygroup and Nursery Teacher
Vineeta BulusuFounder and KG Teacher at Rainbow Bridge
Vijaya MamgainDaycare Teacher
Latha RaoAdministration In-charge at Rainbow Bridge
Vaishali MoreDaycare Teacher
You cannot be an educator or a teacher without relating to children with full insight. Their urge to imitate has been transformed into a receptivity based on a natural and uncontested relationship of authority, and you must take this into account in the broadest possible sense. – Rudolf Steiner
Our Programs provide
· Respect for the dignity of each – an environment which provides love and warmth
· Loving interest in and acceptance of each child
· An opportunity to
- Experience gratitude , reverence and wonder
- Imitate meaningful adult activity that unfolds human capacities
- Self initiated – free imaginative play
· An experience that is real rather than virtual
· Artistic and creative experiences that enables healthy development of imagination and creativity.
· Predictable rhythms that provide security and a sense of the interrelationships and wholeness of life.
· Unhurried time and space to unfold the inner development process for each child.
· An environment that is
o Loving ,caring and warm that nourishes the senses
o Joyful and full of humour
o Age appropriately planned
This way of working with young children makes education Health Giving and Heals the stresses that a modern child is living in today.
It supports him to BE who s/he is rather than what s/he should Become.